Like any business, being a freelance writer isn't just about selling my work – itís also about keeping my customers happy! I pride myself on completing projects to my clients' satisfaction. But donít just take my word for it – read what some of my clients have to say!
- I can see that you totally devote yourself to your projects. Your ideas are right on the money! And I couldn't agree with you more on your proposed plan for the following articles. I'm sure our readers will follow you from one issue to the next.
- Marc Buck, Editor
- Katharine is one of the very few freelance
writers I would ever entrust my work to. I can always expect the highest quality of
work, exactly on time and at the fairest of prices. I recommend her to anyone who is
serious about getting the best for their buck.
- Matthew Anfuso
- I hired Katharine "sight unseen" from a Craigslist.com job posting. She has proven to be a solid and dependable writer, willing to tackle subject matter that is not immediately within her knowledge base. Her research is strong and on-point and she delivers her material in a timely fashion. It rarely needs editing and I know I can count on her to "deliver the goods."
- Angela Watson
The Rainbow Babies
- Katharine is a personable, skilled writer. She's given us exactly what we asked for each time and has been wonderful at adapting to new requests, as well as providing material from well outside her areas of expertise. I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking for an eloquent, flexible writer.
- Patrick Hester, Vice President
of Agent Assist
The Agent Workshop